Before sending us your personal data, we advise you to read the following statement concerning the use that we will make of it, in accordance with the applicable laws for data protection.
1. Whenever you post personally identifiable material on our site, for example when registering as a candidate for our Search Services, when uploading or building a resume, or posting your feedback and comments, or posting your opinion/vote/answer to a question, etc. in any interactive part of the site, you confirm that you do so with independent will, unconditionally and under no duress from Kairos Consutling or any other party related to it.
2. We may use your Personal Information to respond to your inquiries and answer your questions, to provide you with requested information, and to undertake activities in connection with the conduct and management of our executive search or other services, such as evaluating candidate qualifications, contacting potential candidates for further Personal Information, contacting named references, and communicating with Clients about potential candidates. We also may use Personal Information for the purposes of testing and maintaining our company databases, networks, and computer systems, and for training and other internal purposes.
3. We may share your Personal Information with our offices and affiliates worldwide where necessary or appropriate in connection with the performance of our executive search or other services. In particular, Personal Information about executive search candidates and/or Clients is often included in our company’s global databases for these purposes, and therefore may be accessible to our foreign offices and affiliates.
4. We reserve the right to disclose Personal Information to third party subcontractors, including information technology providers and business process outsourcing providers, in order to help support our business operations. We also reserve the right to disclose Personal Information in connection with the sale, assignment, or other transfer of all or part of the business, or where we believe such disclosure may be required by law or may be appropriate in connection with any legal claims. We may also use, disclose, or otherwise process any information for statistical or any other purposes that we choose in our sole discretion, as long as such information is not in personally identifiable form.
5.It is entirely up to you whether or not to submit your personal data. However, if you do not do so, you will not be able to take part in any future initiatives at Kairos Consulting that might be exclusive to registered members or to those who have left their feedback on our website.
6. Kairos Consulting would not be held liable for loss of any data technical or otherwise, or of the resume/ insertion or information/data or particulars supplied by user due to acts of god as well as reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any cause(s) or conditions that are beyond Kairos Consulting’s reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, distributed denial of service attacks, virus attacks, war and natural calamities.
7. All disputes arising out of the transactions between a user and Kairos Consulting will be resolved in accordance with the laws of India as applicable. All Disputes arising out of the transactions between a user and Kairos Consulting will be subject to the jurisdiction of Kolkata only.
Any enquiry about your personal data should be addressed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org